Matt the patient webmaster says we’ve likely been under some sustained hacker attacks on several of our sites. I like quick fixes, not the hours and even days downtime we’ve had.
• Today, a family crisis in the US. The worst is over, but I’m exhausted, as I know other family members are. Pray for my brother.
• Talked to the Firstborn on the phone this morning (as well as with Sis), The Missus skyped with The Maiden this afternoon. Will we catch the MiddleMan tonight?
• Sad story on BNc about Tate Williams. Life hurts, often close to home, often at home. What salvation is hope!
• Can we say that a key to winning souls is helping them to see that hope is real, that love is true, that faith is solid?
- Can we pray for a website’s protection? (forthrightpress.com)
- The hope of all the world (randalmatheny.com)