Yesterday Vicki had the tomogram done, a day late because of insurance bureaucracy.
The results will come back Thursday or Friday afternoon, which we must pick up. She has an appointment set up with the specialist next Monday. So until then we wait and count on your prayers.
After the initial shock of the “C” word, Vicki’s taking it in stride, thankful that this has been discovered so we can know what it is exactly. She went for two months between dentist, homeopath and specialist and nobody knew anything except to say what it wasn’t.