Have I a right from time to time
To jump the narrow tracks,
To eat some sweets, or write a rhyme,
Or play some ball and jacks? Continue reading
WordPress is a blessing. Most of our sites use it. Having many theme options also provides us with many choices. So this tongue-in-cheek WordPress theme dictionary, with sarcasm and fun, comes from one who truly appreciates the work of the people behind it.
After hours of searching for themes and looking at hundreds of them, I made up a short list of words and phrases that WordPress theme developers use to describe their creations. Here they are, in no particular order. Continue reading
Roger Jackson posted these rules why you should smile:
- It makes suspicious people wonder what you are up to.
- It makes jealous people think you have something they don’t.
- It makes envious people think you are up to something.
- It makes your enemies think you have won.
- It gives the impression you are happy.
- It makes people want to follow you around smiling, too.
- It means you have enough to spare so you are giving them away.
- It recommends your religion.
- It takes the tension out of bad situations.
- God wants you to (and so do I). Continue reading