Today can be the best yet, with a prayer and a divine thought to guide the way. Your start may well determine the quality of the entire day.
If it starts badly, you can do a reset. Begin again.
- Sit down and adjust your mental framework.
- Read something from the Bible.
- Ask God to change your heart and open doors.
- Find reasons to smile and practice making that smile permanent and genuine.
- Ask the right questions to find what is good and wholesome around you.
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.”
—Jesus Christ, in Matthew 7.7-8 NET