After the excitement of the weekend and First Day, yesterday was slow. Mentally. But God was good on a slow day too.
• I was blocked again from this and other of our sites on our hired host from yesterday until today. Ran a virus scan, am clean, so not sure what that was all about.
• But I did get in my FMag editorial, barely under the wire. Tells you some of my sorrows and joys from yesterday. And the on Constant in our lives.
• The Missus did a test last week, in the ongoing saga of her racing heart. I’ve been telling her I was just too much for her. But she doesn’t listen, so she’s going to do another this Sat. and get wired for 24 hours. Another, different test next week.
• Ron J.’s classes and sermons were great. He and I got into a good rhythm as I translated for him. My philosophy of interpretation is to reflect the emotional intensity and tone of the speaker. So when Ron talked about David and Goliath, I was slinging that rock right along with him.
• Now that the US tinkered with Father Time, we’re two hours ahead of Central Time, where most of our family is.
• We got a Magic Jack for Christmas, finally got it installed, so we have a US number if you want to call us. Nashville area code, because of our boys. 615-530-0630. No idea how it works, nor how well. Other numbers are still good, if you prefer feeling international.
- Not the server, but my provider? (jasrandal.posterous.com)
- David Allen’s questions for completing and beginning the year (fellowshiproom.org)