There are some spiritual principles here as well.
- Stay laser-focused on your goals, despite what your skeptics may say.
- Don’t back down from the competition — they will likely bring out the best in you.
- Never give up. When great obstacles arise, pick yourself up and get back in the game.
- Giving back goes a long way.
- Be nimble. When something isn’t working, change your strategy quickly and get back on track.
- Always be promoting and selling yourself.
- It’s never too late to realize your dreams.
- Never count out the underdog.
- Creating a unique, memorable identity will take you far.
- Assemble a top-notch team.
To see which athlete(s) exemplifies which secret, see this link.
Which of these do you see as being spiritually important?