Here’s what these missionaries in Africa are enjoying in the USA:
This, according to David & Linda Gregersen.
- Clean public restrooms with soap, warm water, and paper towels
- Long, hot showers (but I still feel guilty. . .)
- WATER FOUNTAINS–I had forgotten about these wonderful conveniences until we got to the Atlanta airport
- No roadblocks manned by guards with AK-47s.
- Padded church pews and individual communion cups
- Dr. Pepper
- No potholes (although we did find one in a parking lot recently)
- Unlimited Internet access – guilt-free
- No one is knocking at our door!
- Electricity all the tim
There aren’t may places outside of the USA where you can find all of these present.
Be thankful, Americans!