* Bad news on the laptop: lots wrong with it, technician thinks best to get another one. Taking it to US for definitive diagnosis at Apple. That means more time without it.
* More bad news, this time the car: needs new clutch and possibly wheel bearings. Think hundreds.
* Ticket in hand for bus from SJCampos to airport on Sunday. One of the better deals of life.
* Banks give preference to people with babies in arms, among others. So how did a couple with a 4-year-old move to the front of the line?
* After they went to the teller window, the wife promptly left with the tyke and sat in a chair.
* I have some grey hair. Can I pass for 60 and jump the line, too?
* Our US cell phone while galavanting around the states: 615-268-5453. In The Missus’s hands at the moment.
* I’ve kept a stiff upper lip for two weeks since The Missus went to the US with The Maiden and I stayed by my lonesome. Can I cry now?
* Monday, the reunion, Lord willing.