Please read this pdf of May’s report and share it with your congregation.
Here’s the file: 2009reportmay.
Here are additional notes.
1. Waiting on photos of both graduation and wedding.
2. Vicki’s mother and I were soaked to the skin waiting on Vicki as she wandered around the parking lot searching for the car and then inched her way through the traffic to get to us.
3. Micah’s wife Valerie coordinated the ceremony and thinks she’s found a future profession. I had to admit she was “awesome.” Tansy’s mom Trina worked nonstop to make it all happen.
4. Rick is up and about, doing physical therapy, but it’ll be slow going, he says.
5. The folks at Mt. Juliet were tremendous. Steve and Pat made us feel at home, took over the rehearsal dinner, went 2nd, 3rd, 4th mile.
6. The retreat is sponsored by the World Evangelism team (J.C. and Betty Choates’ group) and the Double Springs AL church, and organized by Wayne and Janet Barrier. Always an uplifting moment.
7. Because of the Main Events, there was a lot of back-and-forth travel.
8. If you’d like more information on their decision, please email me.
9. I think I wrote some Forthright editorials and other stuff, but it seems so long ago.
10. More information shortly about the ideas to work more closely with some friends.
11. So I’m batching it for three weeks. As one brother said, lots of pizza and frozen food.