Prayer for September 2009 –We invite the brotherhood to dedicate the month of September to the following petition:
The International Day of Peace is Sept. 21. True peace come from God. Let us pray with thanksgiving that we have been given peace with him and with his people.
May our missionary petition be:
that we may proclaim peace to to the world by the message of the gospel of Christ.
How to use these prayers
- Include them in your personal prayers and in prayers you offer in small groups and in your congregation.
- Ask that these petitions be included, when asked for prayer requests.
- Affix these prayers on your congregation’s bulletin board.
- Publish them in your church bulletin or newsletter.
- Distribute a sheet with these prayers in prayer meetings.
- Post them on the home page of your congregation and mention them in electronic forums or email discussion groups.
- Send them by mail or by email to brothers and sisters who you know.
- Translate them into other languages and share them with churches in other countries and areas of the world.
Please let us hear from you how you are using these prayers in your life or congregation. Share that information with everyone in the comment area below.