Skip to content
- Great study earlier tonight with a young couple interested in knowing God. Pray they may come to faith and salvation.
- Gravity is a wonderful thing. It keeps your feet on the ground. And the sag in your face.
- Electrical switch for the office to get replaced in the morning. It burned out when a light bulb exploded last Friday.
- Seems such things happen on the eve of a long holiday weekend. Murphy’s Law in force.
- Several friends in different states have been robbed recently. We feel for them and their material losses.
- A verse of mine: What doubt in God that food could be multiplied! Trampled at the gate, he saw and died. (2 Kgs 7.)
- A verse of Scripture: “Wait patiently for the Lord! Wait confidently for him! Do not fret over the apparent success of a sinner, a man who carries out wicked schemes!” Psalm 37.7.