Sat, 21 Jan 2017 00:21:31 GMT
1. The Missus and I watched a few minutes of now-President Trump's inauguration, grateful that it occurred peacefully, or relatively so.
2. Smugness is not an attitude that commends itself to others. Some think certainty doesn't either, but one can be sure in knowledge and humble.
3. Still dealing with emotions over some sad news last week, after thinking I'd made short work of it.
4. About time to pull ideas and thoughts together on my class about missionary technology for Freed-Hardeman University Lectureship.
5. Will close my office (The Snuggery) after financial losses last year and this. Will take a while since there's way too much stuff to fit at home.
6. An original couplet, after reading John 18.19:
_When judged, the Lord was questioned about the disciples,
Perhaps the priestly class was worried about rivals._
7. A verse: "And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" Ephesians 5.20 NLT.