Facts about the Truth, from an outline by Steve Higginbotham.
- It is better to be divided by truth, than united in error.
- It is better to speak the truth that hurts and heals than lies that comfort and kill.
- It is better to be hated for telling the truth, than like for telling a lie.
- It is better to stand alone with the truth, than be wrong with a multitude.
- It is better to ultimately succeed with truth, than to temporarily succeed with a lie.
These good points come from the outline “Calm in Chaos” on the South Green Street church’s website.