- It makes suspicious people wonder what you are up to.
- It makes jealous people think you have something they don’t.
- It makes envious people think you are up to something.
- It makes your enemies think you have won.
- It gives the impression you are happy.
- It makes people want to follow you around smiling, too.
- It means you have enough to spare so you are giving them away.
- It recommends your religion.
- It takes the tension out of bad situations.
- God wants you to (and so do I).
I replied with a personal thought I jotted down in my notebook a few days ago:
Die with a smile on your lips. Since you don’t know the hour of your death, smile now.
And how about #11: It takes less effort and fewer muscles than frowning.