1. I was blessed last Friday: I was directly under the light bulb in my office bathroom when it exploded and sent pieces of glass flying. Not a single one landed on me.
2. The bulb explosion apparently burned the electrical switch, so it will have to be replaced. After the holidays are over.
3. With social media alternatives, I really bounce back and forth and over and around. I confess.
4. Guests came from out of state over the holiday weekend (May 1st, Workers’ Day) and today is the Missus’s birthday, so you’ll excuse me for not getting my FMag editorial posted.
5. Men’s training session Saturday had low attendance, but for the first time two guys came from a new work an hour away.
6. A verse of mine:
They say old friends are best, and I’ll not bicker,
But who’s to say that old or new ties are thicker?
7. A verse of Scripture: “As far as east is from west—that’s how far God has removed our sin from us” Psalm 103.12 CEB.