Erica Johnson asks, “If you were going to blog about one thing for an entire year, what would you choose?” It’s WordPress’s Project 365, to blog every day.
Let’s turn that into a spiritual Project 365: What would you choose to do every day for a whole year for spiritual benefit for yourself and others?
- A prayer of some type, intercession, supplication?
- Belt out an exclamation of praise to God?
- Sing a hymn, spiritual song?
- Teach a person, with a tract or course?
- Write a note to someone to encourage them?
- Share a Bible verse?
- Write a commentary, a devotional, a phrase of wisdom?
Maybe blogging about the same thing every day might get old. I doubt that a spiritual exercise would grow stale.