Below, some of my virtual activity over the past few hours.
- To Christian Poets site, “Fear Runs Rampant in Our Race.”
- A prayer in verse on United Prayer, “The Lot of Us Is Afraid.” For a non-poetic, adapted prayer, see yesterday’s post.
- “Vain Search for a Solution,” is this Quick Bible Truths offering for today.
- Sad news to see on BNc: “WBTC now an evangelical ministry.”
- “TFR grows, challenge to Fellows,” was one of my posts on The Fellowship Room. Yesterday, I wrote about “Milestones, prayer, empty net, &c.“
- And a few days late but today I also posted to the Cloudburst Poetry email list, which doesn’t appear online. A fun poem starting off, “A Dog Has Fleas” turned out to be something of a social criticism. If you want to read it, let me know in the comments and I’ll email it to you. (I really need to update that site.)
Seems like there was something else, but I can’t keep track of myself. Remember that at the site links above you can sign up to any of the services to get content by email or RSS.
- Cloudburst background: ‘O Gracious Light’ (jasrandal.posterous.com)
- Most popular poem on my website (jasrandal.posterous.com)
- Scientists, hymns and poetry (randalmatheny.com)
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.