The verse on the front is Proverbs 20:7.
On the back are 10 rules for a happy life. My translation from the Portuguese.
1. Count your blessings, not your problems.
2. Learn to praise others (John 12:1-6).
3. Learn to give and not only receive (Luke 6:38).
4. Seek the good in others (Matthew 7:1-5).
5. Prayer, every day (Luke 18:1). We need God’s help.
6. Do at least one good deed to others every day. Jesus went about doing good.
7. Learn to laugh and learn to cry (Romans 12:15).
8. Practice the habit of joy (Philippians 4:4).
9. Concentrate on your strong points and not your weaknesses. God gives capabilities to each one.
10 Let God take control of your life (Psalm 23).
At the end, contact information for the Christians here in SJCampos.